9ft x 2in Ratchet Strap - DealerRegular price $25.00
- Dependable- ShockStrap® Bungee's provide constant tension on your hooks and superior shock absorption without coming loose
- Safety Strap- A backup strap in case the ShockStrap® Bungee is compromised
- Durable- The ShockStrap® Bungee is made from a proprietary formula and is not affected by most chemicals, sunlight, oil, salt water, fungus or moisture
- Rust Resistant- Hooks, Ratchets and our Cam are yellow zinc coated, which lasts 8 to 10 times longer than chrome plating
- Warranty- 2 Year Warranty
- ShockStrap Ratchet Safety Strap is rated to 6,000lb breaking strength
- Safety Strap behind ShockStrap® Bungee for Safety
- Commercial grade ratchet with outside release that is field replaceable
- Oversize Zinc Chromate Wire Hook’s on both ends of the strap
- 2 ShockStrap® Bungee
- Working Load Limit of 2,000lbs.
Breaking strength is over 6,000lbs. Built with a Heavy Duty grade ratchet, Heavy Duty 2″ black Polyester webbing, zinc chromate treated snap hooks and our unique flexible ShockStrap® bungee’s.
We incorporated a Safety Strap on one side of the ShockStrap for 2 reasons: 1. if a catastrophic accident happened and the ShockStrap® bungee breaks, the Safety Strap will keep the tie down tight and in place. 2. the Safety Strap also acts as a limiter, so you won’t over-tighten and stress everything you are trying to secure.
Our Heavy Duty 2″ Polyester webbing and Ratchet Safety Strap has a 2,000lb Working Load Limit. The ratchet has an outside release for ease of use even with gloves on. It is bolted on so you can replace it in the future and keep your investment working.
We made our wire hook with a yellow zinc chromate finish, which offers better weather resistance and durability compared to standard chrome plating and is welded together near the tip to keep the hook from splitting.
Our ShockStrap® bungee is made from a proprietary formula and is not affected by most chemicals, sunlight, oil, salt water, fungus or moisture. The strength of our product is to make everything work together so that the ShockStrap® bungee maintains constant pressure on the strap when hitting bumps or having side pressure applied to it. You won’t be pulling over every 50 miles or at a gas station break to retighten ShockStrap® straps!