15ft x 1.5in Ratchet StrapRegular price $35.00
- Dependable- ShockStrap® Bungee's provide constant tension on your hooks and superior shock absorption without coming loose
- Safety Strap- A backup strap in case the ShockStrap® Bungee is compromised
- Durable- The ShockStrap® Bungee is made from a proprietary formula and is not affected by most chemicals, sunlight, oil, salt water, fungus or moisture
- Rust Resistant- Hooks, Ratchets and our Cam are yellow zinc coated, which lasts 8 to 10 times longer than chrome plating
- Soft Ties- flexibility to always find a way to secure your load
- Warranty- 2 Year Warranty
- ShockStrap Ratchet Safety Strap is rated to 3,000lb breaking strength
- Safety Strap behind ShockStrap® Bungee for Safety
- Commercial grade ratchet with outside release that is field replaceable
- Integrates Soft Ties on both ends of the strap
- Oversize Zinc Chromate Gated Hook’s on both ends of the strap
- ShockStrap® Bungee
- Working Load Limit of 1,000lbs.
When you secure your cargo with ShockStrap®, you do not need to tighten the ratchet to the very last click, your cargo is secure once the ShockStrap® Bungee is engaged. To engage the Bungee, tighten your straps until the webbing is “guitar string tight“, and then stop ratcheting. There will still be room between the safety strap and Bungee, and your hand will be able to fit between the two.
The breaking strength of our 1.5” wide straps are 3,000lbs. Built with a commercial grade ratchet, 1.5″ black Polyester webbing, integrated soft ties, oversized zinc chromate gated hook’s and our unique ShockStrap® Bungee. We incorporated a Safety Strap, sewn into the strap that is behind the Bungee. It is there for 2 reasons: 1) if a catastrophic accident happened and the ShockStrap® Bungee breaks, the Safety Strap will keep the tie down tight and in place and 2) the Safety Strap also acts as a limiter so you won’t over-tighten and stress everything you are trying to secure.
Our 1.5” Polyester webbing has a 4,000lb breaking strength and the overall Ratchet Safety Strap has a 1,000lb Working Load Limit. The commercial grade ratchet has an outside release for ease of use even with gloves on. It is bolted on so you can replace it in the future and keep your investment working. We continue to use Polyester webbing because it has superior attributes, it stretches less, is more resistant to rot and mildew, has a higher strength rating and a softer feel in your hands.
We added retention clips to the hooks with a yellow zinc chromate finish, which offers better weather resistance and durability compared to standard chrome plating. Next to each hook there is an integrated soft loop. This lets you use the soft loop when the hook won’t fit so that you can wrap it around an axle or handlebar and pull it tight against the hook.