18ft x 2in Ratchet Strap w Wire Hooks, Commercial Grade - DealerRegular price $34.16
- Dependable- ShockStrap® Bungee's provide constant tension on your hooks and superior shock absorption without coming loose
- Safety Strap- A backup strap in case the ShockStrap® Bungee is compromised
- Durable- The ShockStrap® Bungee is made from a proprietary formula and is not affected by most chemicals, sunlight, oil, salt water, fungus or moisture
- Rust Resistant- Hooks, Ratchets and our Cam are yellow zinc coated, which lasts 8 to 10 times longer than chrome plating
- Soft Ties- flexibility to always find a way to secure your load
- Berry Compliant Webbing- Our webbing is Made in the USA.
- Warranty- 2 Year Warranty
- ShockStrap Ratchet Safety Strap is rated to 10,000lb breaking strength
- Safety Strap behind ShockStrap® Bungee for Safety
- Commercial grade ratchet with outside release that is field replaceable
- Oversize Zinc Chromate Wire Hook’s on both ends of the strap
- 2 ShockStrap® Bungee
- Working Load Limit of 3,333lbs.
Breaking strength is over 10,000 lbs. Built with a military grade ratchet, US made 2″ black Polyester webbing, zinc chromate treated snap hooks and our unique flexible ShockStrap® bungee’s.
We incorporated a Safety Strap on one side of the ShockStrap for 2 reasons: 1. if a catastrophic accident happened and the ShockStrap® bungee breaks, the Safety Strap will keep the tie down tight and in place. 2. the Safety Strap also acts as a limiter, so you won’t over-tighten and stress everything you are trying to secure.
Our US made 2″ Polyester webbing and Ratchet Safety Strap has a 3,333lb Working Load Limit. The military grade ratchet has an outside release for ease of use even with gloves on. It is bolted on so you can replace it in the future and keep your investment working. We continue to use USA MADE polyester webbing because it has superior attributes, it stretches less, is more resistant to rot and mildew, has a higher strength rating and a softer feel in your hands.
We made our wire hook with a yellow zinc chromate finish, which offers better weather resistance and durability compared to standard chrome plating. We also welded the tip of the hook on the inside to make sure the hook does not separate.
Our ShockStrap® bungee is made from a proprietary formula and is not affected by most chemicals, sunlight, oil, salt water, fungus or moisture. The strength of our product is to make everything work together so that the ShockStrap® bungee maintains constant pressure on the strap when hitting bumps or having side pressure applied to it. You won’t be pulling over every 50 miles or at a gas station break to retighten ShockStrap® straps!