10ft x 1in Cam StrapRegular price $23.99
- Dependable- ShockStrap® Bungee's provide constant tension on your hooks and superior shock absorption without coming loose
- Safety Strap- A backup strap in case the ShockStrap® Bungee is compromised
- Durable- The ShockStrap® Bungee is made from a proprietary formula and is not affected by most chemicals, sunlight, oil, salt water, fungus or moisture
- Rust Resistant- Hooks, Ratchets and our Cam are yellow zinc coated, which lasts 8 to 10 times longer than chrome plating
- Soft Ties- flexibility to always find a way to secure your load
- Warranty- 2 Year Warranty
- Safety Strap behind ShockStrap® Bungee for Safety
- Commercial grade Cam
- 1″ Polyester webbing rated at 4,000lb breaking strength
- Integrated Soft Ties on both ends of the strap
- Oversized Zinc Chromate Gated Hook’s on both ends of the strap
- ShockStrap® Bungee
- Working load limit of 500 lbs.
Built with a commercial grade cam, 1″ black Polyester webbing, integrated soft ties, oversized zinc chromate hooks with retention clips, and our unique flexible ShockStrap® Bungee. We incorporated a Safety Strap behind the ShockStrap® Bungee for 2 reasons: 1) if a catastrophic accident happened and the ShockStrap® Bungee breaks, the Safety Strap will keep the tie down tight and in place and 2) the Safety Strap also acts as a limiter so you won’t over-tighten and stress everything you are trying to secure.
Our 1″ Polyester webbing has a 4,000lb breaking strength and the overall Cam Strap has a 500lb working load limit. We continue to use Polyester webbing because it has superior attributes, it stretches less, is more resistant to rot and mildew, has a higher strength rating and a softer feel in your hands.
We added retention clips to the hooks with a yellow zinc chromate finish, which offers better weather resistance and durability compared to standard chrome plating. Next to each hook there is an integrated soft loop. This lets you use the soft loop when the hook won’t fit so that you can wrap it around an axle or handlebar and pull it tight against the hook.
Our ShockStrap® is made from a proprietary formula and is not affected by most chemicals, sunlight, oil, salt water, fungus or moisture. The strength of our product is to make everything work together so that the ShockStrap® maintains constant pressure on the strap when hitting bumps or having side pressure applied to it. You won’t be pulling over every 50 miles or at a gas station break to retighten your ShockStrap®.